This is a home for all the stuff that doesn't belong elsewhere. I've begin snarking things that don't fit neatly into any author category - fan fiction, media tie-ins, and one-off novels that might or might not get their own author page someday.
But for now, all these things belong... HERE.
- Battlefield Earth - The legendary magnum opus from the guy who brought us Scientology. Was once adapted into a movie where John Travolta plays a Rasta Klingon who makes you question how the conquering aliens haven't accidentally killed themselves with spoons.
- The Quick Or The Dead? - A shocking, controversial novel of sex, love and passion... from 1888. Yes, this is a bestseller of yesteryear that has been rightfully forgotten.
- Vampire Kisses - How do you make goths, vampires and everything else in the world profoundly uncool?
- Ghostlight - What happens when Marion Zimmer Bradley tries to write a ghost story with a smart, skeptical protagonist? Whatthefuckery, bitchery and unintentional camp, that's what!
- Star Trek - Not Star Trek itself, but the tie-in novels that boldly went... not much of anywhere.
- My Immortal - Oh yes. This one. The most infamous fanfic in Internet history, wherein the entire Harry Potter mythos is revamped into a mallgoth's wet dream. Weep and wither away.